1) Issues when using ATI proprietary FGLRX driver (via Additional Drivers or manual download)
- Sluggish performance on windows movement and mode switching between desktop and activity
- Windows 7 guest OS under VMWare with Aero effect enable crashed even when I'm not using a fullscreen mode
2) No sound from headphone jack (old issue since Julia)
3) Unable to pair, send file and browse other devices via bluetooth
4) Broadcom STA wireless driver not working, tried solutions found on forums yet I'm still stuck with it (working fine on Julia and openSUSE 12.1)
At the end of the day, I've revert back to Julia with ATI proprietary FGLRX driver version 10.10. A combination that works perfectly for my laptop. ATI sucks!!! I wish I could have change my graphic card to NVIDIA, unfortunately it's not easy and almost impossible for laptop.